|newsome recall 2021||0.44||0.5||5210||47|
|newsome recall 2021 poll||1.08||1||5423||19|
|newsome recall 2021 results||1.9||0.5||809||4|
|newsome recall 2021 larry elder||0.17||0.5||4635||38|
|newsome recall 2021 live||0.59||0.4||9007||6|
|newsome recall 2021 update||1.47||0.4||1893||34|
|newsome recall 2021 candidates||1.71||0.5||1231||4|
|newsome recall 2021 vote||1.4||0.4||2306||16|
|newsome recall 2021 status||0.56||0.3||7354||53|
|newsome recall 2021 map||1.53||0.2||1287||64|
|newsome recall 2021 date||1.19||1||1477||19|
|newsome recall 2021 fox news||1.03||1||836||68|
|newsome recall 2021 results fox||0.5||0.7||2668||57|
|recall newsome 2021 petition||1.47||1||2138||60|
|recall newsome april 2021||0.39||1||2626||65|
|newsome recall 2021 count||1.29||0.1||6570||64|
Gavin Newsom yes/no recall question Gavin Newsom recall, 2021 Gavin Newsomwon the Governor of California recall election on September 14, 2021. Recall Vote Votes Yes 38.1 4,894,473 No 61.9 7,944,092 Total Votes 12,838,565 It has been certified. Source Gavin Newsom replacement questionWhat are the odds of Newsom being recalled?
The chart below shows the Ballotpedia Power Index for the first recall question in this election. In other words, a 60% score for noand a 40% score for yeswould mean that, according to the combination of polling averages and PredictIt prices, there was a 60% chance of voters not recalling Newsom and a 40% chance of voters recalling Newsom.Who is sponsoring the recall of Governor Newsom in California?
Caregivers & Californians United Against the Recall of Governor Newsom, Sponsored by the National Union of Healthcare Workers $2,231.19 September 10, 2021 Gretchen Richardson $1,025.00 September 10, 2021 Raymond Fix $1,062.50 September 10, 2021Did Biden say ‘no’ on Newsom recall?
↑ 53.053.1Newsweek, "Biden Urges 'No' on Gavin Newsom Recall, Says 'Keep California Moving Forward,'" August 12, 2021 ↑The Hill, "Harris, Pelosi backing Newsom amid recall effort," May 2, 2021